Creamy peanut butter pie with a twist
A rich and indulging dessert to make the best impression!
Ingredients (serves 4 to 6)
200g (1 cup and 1 tablespoon) wheat flour
½ cup (100g) cold butter cut into cubes
¼ cup (45g) sugar
320g Pasokin Crumbs
1 cup (220g) cream cheese
1 can (395g) condensed milk
1. Add flour, butter, sugar, and 160g Pasokin Crumbs to a food processor and mix until light and crumbly.
2. In a cake pan with a removable bottom (24cm X 6.5cm), add the Pasokin mix (2cm high).
3. Place it in preheated oven at 180° C (400° F) for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and set aside.
5. In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, condensed milk, 160g Pasokin Crumbs, 2 eggs, and whisk until you get a consistent texture.
6. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the pie base, and cook in preheated oven at 180° C (400° F) for 40 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, let it cool and serve.