Vegan espresso balls
These rounded treats come handy when you have last minute guests.
Ingredients (yields about 15 balls)
1 Espresso shot
1 Tablespoon raw cacao
1 Cup dates
1 Cup cashews unsalted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
½ cup crumbled Pasokin Original or Pasokin Crumbs
1. Place Pasokin Crumbs in a dish or bowl and reserve.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine coffee, cocoa powder, dates, cashews, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder until mixture is sticky. Transfer it to a bowl or plate.
3. Using a teaspoon, scoop mixture and shape into balls by rolling between the palms if your hands.
4. Then place the balls into the dish with the Pasokin Crumbs and move them around to coat. Remove and hand roll into small balls.
5. Place espresso balls dusted with Pasokin in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
The espresso balls can be kept in a plastic bag in the freezer for up to 10 days. You can serve them at anytime.