No-Bake PB Cheesecake
The traditional cheesecake gets a twist in this recipe made with Pasokin PB Crumbs for a distinctive peanut butter flavor and a crunchy texture. A decadent dessert developed by the creative hands of Erika and Vanessa from San Diego's Brigadeiro Store.
Ingredients (serves 6 to 8)
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
4 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
397gr sweetened condensed milk
398gr cream cheese, at room temperature
2 tablespoon lemon juice
80gr Pasokin PB Crumbs Topping
Pasokin Crumbs, for garnish
1. In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with the butter. Press the crumbs over the bottom of an 8-inch round springform pan. Freeze until firm, about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, make the filling.
1. Place the condensed milk and the cream cheese in a blender, and blend well. 2. Add the lemon juice and blend the ingredients to a creamy consistency.
3. Transfer the mixture into a large bowl and fold in the peanut butter Pasokin PB Crumbs.
4. Spread the cheesecake filling over the chilled crust in an even layer. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
5. Unfold the cheesecake. Sprinkle Pasokin PB Crumbs around the top and bottom edges. Cut the cake into wedges and Serve.
This cheesecake is a perfect make-ahead dessert. It can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Sprinkle Pasokin PB Crumbs before serving.