Vegan Espresso Balls
These decadent rounded, vegan treats combine coffee, chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla. They can be kept in the freezer for several days, which makes them the perfect wild card for those unannounced guests. It's one of our favorite vegan desserts made with Pasokin.
Ingredients (yields about 15 balls)
1 Espresso shot
1 Tablespoon raw cacao powder
1 Cup dates
1 Cup cashews unsalted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
½ cup crumbled Pasokin PB Bites Original or Pasokin PB Crumbs Topping
1. Place Pasokin PB Crumbs in a dish or bowl and reserve.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine coffee, cocoa powder, dates, cashews, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder until mixture is sticky. Transfer it to a bowl or plate.
3. Using a teaspoon, scoop mixture and shape into balls by rolling between the palms if your hands.
4. Then place the balls into the dish with the Pasokin PB Crumbs and move them around to coat. Remove and hand roll into small balls.
5. Place espresso balls dusted with Pasokin PB Crumbs in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
The espresso balls can be kept in a plastic bag in the freezer for up to 10 days. You can serve them at any time.